WHAT ARE PDO THREADS? NO CUTS, NO INCISION, SIMPLY INJECTIONS
- It’s an FDA cleared synthetic absorbable surgical suture composed of a complex sugar polydioxanone. PDO sutures are a safe suture material that has been used in orthopedic and cardiovascular surgeries (such as open-heart surgery) for over 30 years. It’s one of the safest materials to be implanted in the body.
- With years of clinical studies, PDO threads can now be used cosmetically to reposition the skin while stimulating collagen production.
- Your skin fully breaks down the thread into water and carbon dioxide and then absorbs it completely within 6 to 8 months & won’t leave you with any scar tissue only healthy looking skin.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PDO THREADS?
- Results are immediate and can last for up to 12 months.
- The procedure is completed in 1 hour on average.
- PDO can continue to simulate the body to produce collagen even after absorption.
- Minimal downtime.
PDO Threads are an extremely versatile tool, but here are the most common areas in which we utilize them:
- Upper Lip
Results and patient experience may vary. Contact us today to set up your complimentary consultation.