To our valued patients and their families:
We are happy to announce that Central Dermatology Center has re-opened our facilities for routine dermatology care, surgical procedures and aesthetic services. We will continue to offer Telehealth for those patients who prefer to see their provider “virtually” (depending upon your health insurance).
We are adjusting office hours and limiting the number of patient visits per hour to facilitate compliance with social distancing guidelines.
Hours of Operation (Please note availability will vary by day and location):
- 7:30am to 5:o0pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
- 7:30am to 6:00pm Tuesday
- 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday & Tuesday
- 7:30am to 2:00pm Wednesday
- 8:00am to 4:00pm Thursday & Friday
- 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday, Tuesday, & Friday
- 8:00am to 4:00pm Wednesday & Thursday
- 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday – Thursday
- 8:00am to 12:00pm Friday
Skin Care & Laser Center:
- 8:30am to 5:00pm – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday
- 8:30am to 7:00pm Tuesday
We will also continue to implement enhanced protocols and additional precautions to ensure your safety, including;
- Masks Requirements:We require patients, visitors and all vendors to wear a mask at all times when they are in our facilities. If you have a mask, please wear/bring it with you. If you do not have a mask, we will do our best to provide one to you. (IMPORTANT NOTE: Mask supplies are limited and we cannot guarantee availability at all times. Please make every possible effort to wear/bring your own mask/face covering.)
- Screening Questions: Updated and comprehensive pre-screening questions will be asked of all patients and companions upon arrival to each of our offices before the check-in process.
- Temperature screening: All patients and companions will have their temperature checked upon arrival to each of our offices before the check-in process. Any patient with a fever will be rescheduled for a future visit. We will make case-by-case exceptions for patients who have possible skin infections.
- Limitations on Guests/Companions: Maximum of one (1) guest or companion per patient. If this person is not required to assist with mobility or communications, they will be required to wait outside and not enter the office.
- Waiting room limits:We will be limiting the number of patients/guests permitted in our waiting areas. Patients have the option to wait in their vehicle and be notified by phone when their provider is ready for their visit.
To schedule an appointment for an in-office visit or Telehealth, please contact us by:
We appreciate your patience during this challenging and unprecedented time and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Providers and Staff of Central Dermatology Center